7.20.2014

The very beginning

Salut to everybody!

Welcome to Jardin du chic, where we'll be picking the very best of fashion.

My name is Hanne, and as you can see, I'm a real fashion enthusiast.
I'm in general keen on art, so since fashion to me means a form of it, no wonder I like it so much.

The thing you have to know about me and my blog is that I don't run after big names, but after big masterpieces of fashion, no matter if it's Versace or some anonymus designer.

In world of fashion I appreciate good cuts, originality, simple, but yet interesting stuff.
I myself have some role-models which are Coco Chanel, Twiggy, Karlie Kloss, Christian Dior...

I hope we'll have some great time together commenting runway shows, collections and trends!

'Till next time,
   Bisou bisou!

No comments:

Post a Comment