7.21.2014

The very best of summer 2014 fashion

So it's been quite a while since summer came knocking on our doors, however it's far from being over.
That's why I decides to sum some of the best this summer's trends. Hope you'll enjoy them!

Sheers

This summer we've had a lot of sheer shirts and skirt going through the runway.. They are perfect for these hot summer days, and underwear while wearing them should not worry you. Here are my advices for bras while wearing a sheer shirt:
  • Go with a neutral colour, as close to your skin colour as possible
  • If you own a beautifully decorated bralette, don't hide it, wear it under a sheer shirt, that's my fav option!
  • If you are bold enough you can go with no bra as we can see it on runways

Burberry Prorsum


Monochromatic and one print head to toe

No matter I've heard people saying it looks like pajamas, I really like it! Seeing same colored stripes on dress, bag and shoes looks amazing to me!

Ralph Lauren, Diane von Furstenberg, Emilia Wickstead

Creases

Creased dresses and skirts are't quite something we haven't seen last few seasons, but this summer the cuts have made them very original and inovative!

Celine, Proenza Shouler, Rochas


New dimension of florals

Just when I thought I'll pull my lashes one by one if I see another floral print, some designers made me think again showing the florals is a complete new light! 

Mary Katrantzou

Dolce &Gabbana


Christopher Kane



Global traveller look

Ethinc look with fringes and native prints are the way how to pull off this amazing look that has conquered the runways and streets all across the world.

Valentino


Sporty Sporty

What about moving fashion trends from tennis courts and other sport's fields to runways, streets and your own warderobe? I say YES!


Marni, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger


Black and white

Classy play of black and white combinations is back big way this summer! All kinds of prints are more than welcomed!

Rodarte, Ralph Lauren, Bottega Veneta

Exposed skin

This one is personally my favourite one. Bralette with high waisted pencil skirt or shorts are my absolute must-have of the summer!

Michael Kors, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce &Gabbana


This is it for now, hope you enjoyed it!
xoxo












1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Hanne:) I would like to follow you, so I'll wait for 'follow' button to appear on your sidebar.

    Lots of love,

    Lucille

    ReplyDelete