9.21.2014

Unfortunate fashion hideaway

Hello over there lovelies!


Firstly, I'd like to apolagize for not posting for a while, but I simply couldn't. Unfortunatelly I've been to hopital, and no, you're not allowed to have a laptop or something like that there. I was kept away from tweeting and blogging. No matter how much that annoyed me at time, now I see it wasn't that bad anyway. I charged my fashion batteries and I'm ready to go through fashion weeks!

Don't even ask how I felt when I realized I was about to miss New York and London Fashion Week. However, God bless British Vogue that publishes photos from fashion shows, so I can catch up with what I've missed! If you missed something too, here place where yo can see it all: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2015/ready-to-wear

So, let's get ready, there's a lot of collections, colours, cuts, shows, stunning moments behind (that I unfortunatelly missed) and even more in front of us! 
Board up, here fashion journey begins!

Here is fashion week detailed schedule:
  • New York Fashion Week (NYFW): September 4 - 11, 2014 
  • London Fashion Week (LFW): September 12 - 16, 2014
  • Milan Fashion Week (MFW): September 17 - 23, 2014 
  • Paris Fashion Week (PFW): September 23 - Oct. 1, 2014

Bisou, bisou


1 comment: